Traveling by Plane
Getting to Orlando is quick and easy with an ever-growing list of non-stop routes to Orlando International Airport (MCO).
From the Airport, the Meeting Venue can be reached by:
- Taxi: (~30 minutes) available on both the A and B sides of the Main Terminal on the Ground Transportation Level (1). Several companies are available at airport:
- Yellow/City Cab +1 (407) 422 2222
- Diamond Cab Company +1 (407) 523-3333 www.diamondcabco.com
- Local bus: Located on the A-side of the Main Terminal, on the Ground Transportation Level (1). It will take approx. 40 minutes - 2.00 USD for each destination (http://www.golynx.com).
- Shuttle vans: Mears Transportation Group +1 (407) 423-5566 You can book their services online in advance at mearstransportation.com.
Traveling by Car
Travel by car is also convenient with a number of major highways flowing into Central Florida and throughout the rest of the state.
Traveling by Train
Train passengers can enjoy the destination's easy access to the Amtrak rail system.
Travel Cancellations Disclaimer
IOF and ISCD do not assume responsibility for registrants’ travel or hotel expenses. IOF and ISCD recommend that transportation arrangements be made no sooner than 21 days before the start date of your event.